The Comorbidity Bus Tours are cross-sectoral development activity that aims to increase the capacity of frontline workers to support people experiencing co-occurring ATOD and mental health issues (comorbidity).
The Comorbidity Bus Tour visits a variety of services in the ACT from the ATOD, mental health and youth sectors on three separate tours that operate on a rotating basis fortnightly or once a month. Over 30 programs collaborate to provide service visits on the tours.
The Comorbidity Bus Tours are a partnership between ATODA, the Youth Coalition of the ACT (youth sector peak body) and the Mental Health Community Coalition ACT (mental health sector peak body).
For more information download the Comorbidity Bus Tour flyer.
- Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT (ATODA)
- Karralika Therapeutic Community, Karralika Programs Inc.
- Adult Mental Health Inpatient Unit, Mental Health Services
- Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team (CATT), Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Assessment Unit, Mental Health Services
- Opioid Treatment Service, Alcohol and Drug Services
- Withdrawal Unit, Alcohol and Drug Services
- The Rainbow, Mental Health Foundation
- Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health Service
- Mental Health Community Coalition ACT
- Carers ACT
- Brian Hennessy Rehabilitation Centre, Mental Health Services
- Arcadia House, Directions
- Calvary Inpatient Unit (Ward 2N), Calvary Hospital
- Lesley’s Place, Toora Women Inc.
- Step Up Step Down Program, Mental Illness Fellowship Victoria
- Alcohol and Drug Services, Health Directorate
- Canberra Alliance for Harm Minimisation and Advocacy (CAHMA) & The Connection
- ACT Mental Health Consumer Network
- Live Your Life, Richmond Fellowship of the ACT
- Youth Coalition of the ACT
- PALM Program, Ted Noffs Foundation ACT
- STEPS, CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn
- headspace ACT
- Youth Step Up Step Down Program, Mental Illness Fellowship Victoria
- Gugan Gulwan Youth Aboriginal Corporation
- Sobering Up Shelter, CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn
- Court Alcohol and Drug Assessment Service (CADAS), Alcohol and Drug Services
- CALM Program, Ted Noffs Foundation
- Junction Youth Health Service, Anglicare ACT
Confirmed tour dates for 2016 include:
- 9 November 2016
- 21 September 2016
- 10 August 2016
Download the Comorbidity Bus Tour Flyer for further information.
Below costs include resources and snacks but not lunch.
$50 – Participants from agencies who are members of the Youth Coalition, ATODA or MHCC ACT, or staff members of a service visited on the bus tour
$60 – Participants from non-member, non-government organisations
$70 – Government workers (except those from a service visited on the bus tour)
To obtain registration information or if you would like to be on the Comorbidity Bus Tour Contact List (so that you will be notified of any updates and tours), please contact:
Comorbidity Bus Tour Project Coordinator
Youth Coalition of the ACT
(02) 6247 3540
Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT
(02) 6249 6358
Last updated on 29 June 2016