The Update and Drugtalk mailing lists are managed by the network of alcohol and other drugs agencies (NADA). Since the defunding of the Australian Drug Council of Australia (ADCA), ATODA and NADA have supported the monitoring and management of these lists. With over 850 subscribers the lists represent an essential communication mechanism of the Australian ATOD sector.
The Update email distribution list is a free bulletin board service. Update helps subscribers stay informed of what is happening in the alcohol and other drugs sector, including keeping up to date with current events, research, news, job vacancies, publications and announcements. The list also facilitates contact between those working in the sector and provides a forum in which people can seek information from a wide range of knowledge and expertise.
To subscribe to the list, go to: https://lists.sublimeip.com/mailman/listinfo/update
Drugtalk is a free discussion list. Drugtalk allows people to exchange opinions and to debate current issues.
Drugtalk, is for postings which:
- Initiate or join the discussion of an AOD to Express
- The opinion of the writer
- Debate an issue raised in discussion on the list
- Refute the argument others have expressed
- Take up issues raised in postings to UPDATE and extend them into topics for discussion or debate
- Provide the text of ‘letters to the editor’ published in newspapers
To subscribe to the list, go to: https://lists.sublimeip.com/mailman/listinfo/drugtalk
For any queries or issues relating to the lists contact NADA.