This Canberra based peak body represents both the non-government and government sector in the alcohol, tobacco and other drug sector. ATODA works collaboratively to provide expertise and leadership in the areas of social policy, sector and workforce development, research, coordination, partnerships, communication, information and resources. ATODA is an evidence informed organisation that is committed to the principles of public health, human rights and social justice.
This role requires a dynamic, strategic leader with a collaborative style. The CEO will represent the organisation at the highest levels fostering relationships with stakeholders both Government and non-Government. This value-based role will require vision and strong business acumen.
- Board engagement and support
- Strategic leadership
- Key stakeholder management, liaison and advocacy
- Promote, maintain and strengthen the profile and credibility of the organisation
- Operational management
- Experience working in the alcohol, tobacco and other drugs sector
- Experience working in advocacy, policy development or related fields
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (i.e. health, communication, social sciences etc.)
Further details on how to apply online are via the link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/41355665?_ga=2.40878370.140894361.1589868350-1536149644.1564441839
Contact Jade Hansen: