Enrolled Nurse or AIN Cert IV
- Casual Position
- Based at Ingleburn
- 24/7 Roster
- Free off street parking
Odyssey House has an opportunity for either an experienced Enrolled Nurse or experienced AIN with a Cert IV to work with clients withdrawing from substance abuse. An understanding of contemporary approaches of drug and alcohol management as well as mental health would be highly regarded.
- Previous experience working within an AOD environment with clients withdrawing from substance abuse
- Demonstrated understanding of how a Therapeutic community model works
- Experience in the use of patient auditing tools
- ENs Must be currently registered with AHPRA
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to handle delicate situations
- Must be computer literate
- Experience using “Best Practice” software is preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of the Medicare Benefits Schedule
Closing Date: 5th June ‘18
How to Apply;
– All applicants must address the above selection criteria briefly in your cover letter (max 3 pages). Bullet points are acceptable.
– Include an up to date copy of your Resume
– email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Only applications that address the Essential Selection Criteria above will be considered
The successful applicant will require proof of credentials, a Criminal Record Check and Working with Children Check prior to starting.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.