- Full time fixed term contract until 30th June 2018 (possible extension)
- 38hr week – Monday to Friday
- Attractive Salary Package on offer
- Various Sydney Metro Locations
Odyssey House NSW is a not for profit organisation that provides rehabilitation and community services to individuals with alcohol and other drug dependencies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to work across all Odyssey House NSW Community Services throughout the Sydney Metro area.
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in Health Informatics, Information Technology or related field or extensive, demonstrable experience in information management, computer sciences, or health related fields;
- Demonstrated high level analytical skills with the ability to undertake complex statistical analysis using multiple data sources while ensuring data integrity;
- Superior knowledge of health related data collection and experience in data governance processes to ensure consistent and credible analysis methods are utilised;
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work collaboratively with senior management, internal and external stakeholders to present quantitative information in an easily understood form suitable for a wide range of reporting requirements;
- Strong interpretative and analytical skills with high-level statistical analysis skills, including the ability to manage complex datasets and succinctly articulate key messages to target audiences;
- Demonstrated ability to extract data to meet regular Government reporting requirements;
- Proven ability to access multiple data sources in a timely manner and manage various data sets with various sensitivities and constraints;
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills including well developed oral and written skills;
- NSW License
Successful applicants need to provide a current Criminal Record Check and a current Working with Children Check.
Closing Date: 7 December 2017
How to Apply:
Send your application firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address the above selection criteria briefly in your cover letter (max 2 pages)
- Include an up to date copy of your resume
- Only applications answering the selection criteria will be considered