- 12 Month Maximum Term
- Full-Time Position
- Redfern Location
About The Role:
This position is responsible for managing a variety of projects and for supporting the delivery of all AOD services within NSW / ACT & QLD, and specifically:
- Supporting the state manager to provide operational and service support to all AOD managers – including mentoring and staff development to ensure high quality services are maintained
- Implementing the National Alcohol and Other Drugs Model and associated Frameworks on a local level
- Maintaining Data integrity and quality Service delivery across all AOD services
- Being a leading presence in the sector to promote and advocate the needs of people seeking services from The Salvation Army.
- Ensuring best practice service delivery.
To view the responsibilities of this role, a full position description can be downloaded below
- Actively promote the Vision, Mission and Values of the Salvation Army
- Project development and implementation experience in social and community services programs including AOD
- Ability to support staff and services undergoing change
- Experience in active membership in community or sector bodies within the AOD sector
- Degree qualification in social work, welfare, community development or related field and extensive management experience.
- Degree qualification in business or equivalent business management experience
- A national police record check is required
- A Working with Children Check is required
- A valid NSW drivers license is required
To apply for the position please submit your resume and cover letter via the ‘apply now’ link.
Closing date for applications is 5 July 2019
The Salvation Army is a Child Safe Organisation. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check.
Applications for all other roles require a mandatory National Police Check.