Odyssey House McGrath Foundation is a multi site Alcohol & Other Drugs Residential service provider. Odyssey House’s framework is the Therapeutic Community Model.
Odyssey House’ services are designed to reduce harm associated with the misuse of alcohol and other drugs. The long-term residential treatment program at Odyssey House applies a comprehensive rehabilitation approach to alcohol other drugs and gambling addiction in order for personal growth to replace dependency.
Odyssey House is looking for a casual alcohol and other drug worker. This position is on a 7 day roster and is made up of days, afternoons, nights and weekends, this position will be required to work at both the Ingleburn an Eagle Vale sites. Salary is based on the SCHCADS Award.
- Tertiary qualifications in Alcohol and Other Drugs Counselling, Counselling and/or Social Work
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Provide support to residents within the program
- Understand the impact substance misuse
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and on any shift 24/7
- Current Police check
- Current WWCC – (Working with Children check)
- NSW driver’s licence
- Understanding of working within a Therapeutic Community Model
- Experience working with complex clients
Closing Date: 10th July 2017
How to Apply:
- Address the above selection criteria (max 3 pages)
- Include an updated copy of resume
- Email applications to email@example.com