Odyssey House McGrath Foundation is a multi site Alcohol & Other Drugs Residential service provider. Odyssey House’s framework is the Therapeutic Community Model.
Odyssey House’ services are designed to reduce harm associated with the misuse of alcohol and other drugs. The long-term residential treatment program at Odyssey House applies a comprehensive rehabilitation approach to alcohol other drugs and gambling addiction in order for personal growth to replace dependency.
Odyssey House is currently looking for:
- 2 x Enrolled Nurses with Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Experience
- Registered Nurse
- AOD Assessment Officer
- Coordinator – Community Services
- Family Support Worker – Casual
- Family Support Worker – Part time
- Indigenous Liaison Worker
How to Apply:
– All applicants must address the selection criteria briefly in a cover letter
– Include an up to date copy of their Resume
– email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Only applications that address the selection criteria will be considered