ATODA is looking for a full-time Project Manager.
Working with the Chief Executive Officer and a small team to develop and implement priority ATOD related projects, you will ensure successful and timely delivery and your responsibilities will include:
- Determining project need, scope and logic, including research and analysis
- Managing timelines, monitoring and evaluation and reporting
- Engaging with government, service providers, researchers and community
- Providing secretariat services including the provision of agendas, work plans & minutes
You have a commitment to the values of population health, human rights, social justice and reconciliation between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other Australians. You can demonstrate experience in a senior administration or communications role informing policy and project development with:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. ATOD, public health, social science or law)
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- An ability to assesses and critically evaluate the validity of information and research
- Experience preparing policy briefs and background analyses based on consultations, data & research
If improving the health and well-being of the ACT community is important to you, please visit NGO Recruitment website at http://ngorecruitment.com/jobs/view/project-manager-policy-capacity-building/, and submit your resume and covering letter addressing the skills required, quoting reference #33855. To discuss this opportunity, please call Louise Furlong on 02 8243 0570.