ATODA is looking for a full-time Project Manager.
- Progressive peak community health association
- Fixed term contract, free parking, Ainslie
- Help shape the future of the alcohol, tobacco & other drug sector
The mission of the Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT (ATODA) is to be the peak body representing and supporting the alcohol, tobacco and other drug (ATOD) sector in the ACT. Its vision is an ACT community with the lowest possible levels of ATOD related harm, as a result of evidence-informed prevention, treatment and harm reduction policies and services.
Working with the Chief Executive Officer and a small team to develop and implement priority ATOD related projects, you will ensure successful and timely delivery and your responsibilities will include:
- Determining project need, scope and logic, including research and analysis
- Managing timelines, monitoring and evaluation and reporting
- Engaging with government, service providers, researchers and community
- Providing secretariat services including the provision of agendas, work plans & minutes
You have a commitment to the values of population health, human rights, social justice and reconciliation between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other Australians. You can demonstrate experience in a senior administration or communications role informing policy and project development with:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. ATOD, public health, social science or law)
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- An ability to assesses and critically evaluate the validity of information and research
- Experience preparing policy briefs and background analyses based on consultations, data & research
To apply: Visit the NGO Recruitment website, submit your resume and covering letter addressing the skills required, quoting reference #33855.
To discuss this opportunity, please call Louise Furlong on 02 8243 0570.