ACT ATOD Services Directory
ACT ATOD Services Directory (Visit www.directory.atoda.org.au)
The ACT ATOD Services Directory communicates the diverse range of services and programs available in the ACT alcohol, tobacco and other drug (ATOD) sector. It aims to support workers to make referrals. increase crass and intra-sectoral knowledge, and foster collaborations. The Directory was developed in response to the identified need of the ATOD sector, and has been produced as a partnership between ATODA and the ACT ATOD Workers Group.
The newest ACT ATOD Services Directory, Version 10, is now offered in the format of a multi platforms website that contains:
- a quick reference guide
- details on where to access information about ATOD
- tips on how to make an effective referral
- a map of ACT ATOD program and service locations
For more information, visit www.directory.atoda.org.au
- ACT ATOD Services Directory: Version 9
- ACT ATOD Services Directory: Version 8
- ACT ATOD Services Directory: Version 7
- ACT ATOD Services Directory: Version 6
- ACT AOD Services Directory: Version 5
- ACT AOD Services Directory: Version 4
- ACT AOD Services Directory: Version 3
- ACT AOD Services Directory: Version 2
Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team Mental Health Triage Service
Provides a 24-hour, seven day a week service used for assessment and treatment of mentally ill people in crisis situations.
Phone: 1800 629 354 (24 hour service) or (02) 6205 1065
Kids Help Line
A counselling service for Australian children and young people aged between 5 and 25 years.
Phone: 1800 55 1800
A 24 hour confidential telephone counselling service for people under stress, in crisis, or with any problems.
Phone: 131 114
Police, Fire, Ambulance
Call in an emergency.
Last updated 25 June 2013