The monthly Research eBulletin contains a section called the ACT Research Spotlight. This section highlights and showcases ACT specific ATOD and related research and is a resource for keeping up-to-date with the evidence base underpinning our ATOD policy and practice.
Those that were promoted in the last 12 months included:
- The health of detainees at the Alexander Maconochie Centre
- The ACT and implementation of evidence-based policies on drink driving deterrence
- Criminal justice responses relating to personal use and possession of illicit drugs
- The reach of the ACT’s drug diversion programs, and barriers and facilitators to expansion
- Australian Burden of Disease Study 2015: data on substance use risk factor burden
- Needle Syringe Program National Minimum Data Collection
- Why aren’t sufficient pharmacists supplying naloxone?