The ACT Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Workers Group (the Workers Group) is involved in the development, implementation, coordination, evaluation and promotion of key sector support activities for the ATOD sector in the ACT. The Workers Group is an essential component of the ACT ATOD sector governance and acts as a key advisory structure to the Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT (ATODA).
Workers Group members are:
- Alcohol and Drug Services, Canberra Health Services
- Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT
- AOD Program, Gugan Gulwan Youth Aboriginal Corporation
- AOD Program, Toora Women Inc.
- AOD Program, Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health and Community Services
- AOD Programs, CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn
- Canberra Alliance for Harm Minimisation and Advocacy
- Canberra Recovery Services, The Salvation Army
- Directions Health Services
- Hepatitis ACT
- Karralika Programs Inc.
- Solaris Program, ACT Corrective Services
- Ted Noffs Foundation
ATODA gratefully acknowledges the input and support of members of the ACT ATOD Workers Group.
The ACT ATOD Workers Group Terms of Reference outlines further details regarding the purpose, roles and membership of the group.
Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT
(02) 6249 6358