The Canberra Drug Policy Series brings international speakers, cutting-edge ideas and stimulating conversations about drug policy to Canberra.
Previous events include:
- Achieving drug policy reform: Lessons from COVID-19 – A Conversation with the Global Commission on Drug Policy
- Canberra Premiere of the Wild Butterfly Documentary
- Canberra Book Launch: Pills, Powder and Smoke – A drug policy conversation with Antony Loewenstein
- What everyone needs to know about Cannabis legislation in the ACT: A conversation with Professor Beau Kilmer
- 10 years of global drug policy: Highlights from the March 2019 UN Commission on Narcotics Drugs
- What happened when Portugal decriminalised all drugs: A Conversation with Dr Nuno Capaz
- A Luncheon with Dr Khalid Tinasti, Executive Secretary, Global Commission on Drug Policy
- A drug policy conversation with Johann Hari
Previous events can be viewed on on the Canberra Drug Policy Series Facebook page here.
The Canberra Drug Policy Series is presented by ATODA, Uniting and ANU School of Sociology.
Subscribe the Canberra Drug Policy Series mailing list for information on upcoming events.